Master of Cinema to share their knowledge at Jagran Film Festival
Jagran Film Festival (JFF), the only festival in India to run across 16 cities, will be organized in Mumbai on Monday, September 22 to Sunday, September 28, 2014.
Jagran film festival has been synonymous with broadened imagination and empowerment. Apart from showcasing Indian and International cinema, an integral part of the festival is the Master Class. The master class sessions are where directors take you through the journey of film making.
This week-long finish will see a fantastic and diverse line-up of films from all over the world that will be screened at two venues in the city: PVR Andheri, and Cinemax, Versova
The workshops will be conducted at PVR Andheri, Screen 4.
Following are the ones to lookout for:
Monday, September 22, 2014
- 2.00 pm: Finding spaces in film festivals
Manoj Srivastava, Narayanan, Jabbar Patel and Phillip Chea will share their thoughts on how one can make their space in film festivals and how it will benefit them
- 4.00 pm: Cinematography
Industry expert will impart knowledge on Cinematography and how it plays an important role in films.
- 6.00 pm: Is independent cinema taking over Bollywood
The workshop will see an expert sharing their views on how independent cinema is gaining importance and is it affecting Bollywood.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- 6.00 pm: Starting small with shorts
The audience will get knowledge on how starting with short films can benefit them in their long journey of film making.
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
- 11.00 am: Casting? What do directors lookout for?
Budding actors will be get insightful thoughts of Bollywood directors on what they lookout for while casting. This will help them while auditioning and also to brush up their acting skills.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
- 11.00 am: Reviewing cinema
The workshop will educate the audience about the do’s and dont’s of film making. The discussion will observe critics listing points they should keep in mind while reviewing a movie.
- 6.00 pm: Making advertising films
Industry experts will talk about new innovation technologies and ideas that go in making of advertising films.
Friday, September 26, 2014
- 11.00 am: Investing in films? A losing option or a viable option
The panel discussion will see eminent speakers from industry talk about how investing films is a losing option or viable option
Saturday, September 27, 2014
- 11.00 am: Visual Scripting
Kireet Khurana director of Toonpur ka Hero will educate on visual scripting. He will also talk on latest animation techniques.
Come, be a part of the Master Class and get benefited with the plethora of expertise and knowledge of these national masters of cinema. The festival promises to be bigger and better this edition with both size and power over the years. JFF is an honest and sincere attempt by Jagran to spread this culture, and create a platform that connects great content with audiences across the country.
- Registration Details: http://www.jff.co.in/| in.bookmyshow.com/concerts/jagran-film-festival-tickets/
- PVR Cinemas, Citi Mall, Survey No. 41, Andheri Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai 4000053.
- Cinemax,Infiniti Mall, New Link Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053.
- Date: September 22 2014 to September 28 2014