Vidya Balan’s favourite 5 characters in Hindi Films
Vidya Balan herself being the charismatic actor that she is has brought into life many characters in her career. At the third exclusive session at the Jio MAMI Movie Mela with Star, Vidya Balan shared her most favourite characters in Hindi films.
- Anand(Anand)- The character is seen as a ray of hope and is symbolism of optimism which she feels has diminished in recent times.
- Thakur(Sholay)- Balan used to fool around the sets of Ishqiya draped in a cover and imitating Sanjeev Kumar where she would be told by her co-stars that she exactly sounded like him.
- Sunil(Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa)- “It is the ultimate example of how one wants to root for their hero despite all its flaws” she said.
- Seema(Mr. India)- “The Charlie Chaplin scene that Sridevi pulled off with such a finesse could not have been done by anyone but her” she said.
- Pooja(Arth)- Shabana Azmi was vocal through her acting enough to not let words pave way.
Also, Vidya Balan was excited to talk about her latest venture “Tumhari Sulu” and even spoke of how alluring the character is, much in the likes of Silk from The Dirty Picture.