Deadline Extended for Film Bazaar Screenwriters’ lab
In keeping with the mandate of promoting the development of the Cinemas of India, the National Film Development Corporation of India (NFDC) conducts the Film Bazaar Screenwriters’ Lab.
The Screenwriters’ Lab 2015 gives an opportunity to six independent screenwriters to develop their skill under the guidance of a variety of industry experts from across the globe. Through one-on-one sessions with their Mentors, the Screenwriters are advised on tools and techniques required to improve their scripts and methods to pitch the same in the international domain.
Selected screenwriters attend NFDC’s Film Bazaar, Goa from November 20-24 with an opportunity to pitch their projects there.
The Screenwriters’ Lab is specially re-designed to prepare screenwriters with original Indian stories for working with the international film-making market.
- This Lab is open only to Indian passport holders / Overseas Citizens of India
- The selection process is in two parts. This is the first part of the selection procedure where participants will be shortlisted based on the submitted synopsis.
- Participants shortlisted for the second stage will be given a scheduled duration to submit completed scripts
- Submission via email only as a single pdf/doc file. Do not send requisite material as separate attachments. No hard copy submissions are to be sent. You can download the application form here.
- Complete applications are to be sent to email@example.com
- All applications must be received on or before April 30, 2015, 6 p.m.
- Application Fee for the lab is INR 2500/- only. It is payable by Demand Draft made in favor of National Film Development Corporation Ltd payable at Mumbai or by Wire Transfer.
Please read the Rules & Regulations carefully before submitting application.